Our international program is opened to all healthcare professionals directly involved in healthcare facility design, construction and management, as well as decision makers in the healthcare development sector. This first module, though, will be focusing more on the management side of the equation.
Per participant / €2.000,00
10% off can be guaranteed for those registering for both modules 1 & 2
[The fees do not include flights, accommodation and transportation]
Monday the 12th of March 2018 - Friday the 16th of March 2018
Nickl Academy GmbH, Munich, Germany
- The maximum knowledge and experience share, when both architects and management team meet together.
- A team of field experts and well-recognized academics who will deliver a comprehensive lectures in the area of healthcare facility design and management.
- Multi nationalities, different academic backgrounds, experiences, job roles and responsibilities.
- Different venues, including state of the art hospitals that will give you the chance to align the knowledge you receive with the real architectural design and operational modules.
- An excellent opportunity to take part of our network for future development, special rates to secure an access to our e-learning activities and future announcements.
Reservation for this event is not available anymore.